Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Animation - Bouncing Ball (1st Pass)

 


For this assignment, we had to do our first pass at animating a bouncing ball. I animated using pose to pose for the first time which really helped the final animation come out more coherent. We were also practicing the principle of squash and stretch, but I went a little too extreme for a regular bouncing ball. 

There were a few timing issues with the keys, but I was unaware of how to move them or alter the timing without restarting the whole animation. After this assignment I began working with the graph editor to shift timing. 

In terms of presentation, I hid the NURBs curves and controllers from the playblast, but the grid is still present and there is no ground plane. I made it a goal to pay more attention to the presentation of my animations going forward. 

Grade: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D - Seahorse Weapon - Textures and Final Renders

  Schedule         Week 1 : Proxy         Week 2: Sculpt         Week 3a: Retopo, UV,  Material Proxy         Week 3b: Material & Render